- Injection Products for Veterinary
- 25 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: 1%
- Component: Chemical Synthetic Drugs
- Pharmacodynamic Influential Factors: Combined Medication
- Dosage Form: Injection
- Validity Period: 3 Years
- Specification: 0.1g 0.5g 1g
- Varieties: General Disease Prevention Medicine
- Type: The First Class
- Storage Method: Prevent High or LowTemperature
- Shelf Life: 3 Years
- Package Size: 45*45*80mm/55*55*101mm
- Origin: China
Ivermectin is a semisynthetic, anthelmintic agent for oral administration. Ivermectin is derived from the avermectins, a class of highly active broad-spectrum anti-parasitic agents isolated from the fermentation products of Streptomyces avermitilis. Ivermectin is a mixture containing at least 90% 5-O-demethyl-22, 23-dihydroavermectin A1a and less than 10 % 5-O-demethyl-25-de(1-methylpropyl)-22, 23-dihydro-25-(1-methylethyl) avermectin A1b, generally referred to as 22, 23-dihydroavermectin B1a and B1b or H2B1a and H2B1b, respectively. The respective empirical formulas are C48H74O14 and C47H72O14, with molecular weights of 875.10 and 861.07, respectively.
Ivermectin is a white to yellowish-white, nonhygroscopic, crystalline powder with a melting point of about 155ºC. It is insoluble in water but is freely soluble in methanol and soluble in 95% ethanol.
Ivermectin is available in 5ml, 10ml, 25ml, 50ml, 100ml injection.